Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default An Epoxy Glue that Keeps After Opening?

In article ,
jim evans wrote:

I need a small amount of epoxy glue every 3-6 months. The problem is
the last one I bought usually drys out by the time I need it again
So, I have to buy the tubes again when I need it. Is there any way to
buy this stuff that I can reuse it for a year or so?

Agree with other respondents about epoxy having a long shelf life. But,
it is not indefinite. Industrial epoxies contain an expiration date.
After that, the resin part may start to become stringy and grainy. In
some applications that may not be a problem. In many it is.