Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default An Epoxy Glue that Keeps After Opening?

Frank frankdotlogullo@comcastperiodnet wrote in news:PZ-dnR7q_NZPU-
:

jim evans wrote:
I need a small amount of epoxy glue every 3-6 months. The problem is
the last one I bought usually drys out by the time I need it again
So, I have to buy the tubes again when I need it. Is there any way to
buy this stuff that I can reuse it for a year or so?

Epoxy does not dry out. You must be mistaking it for a glue which
contains solvent. Epoxies come in 2 parts which consist of epoxy and
hardener. Easiest to use is the syringe type that meters out exact
amounts of components and when sealed properly will last for years.

I have epoxy tubes that are over 15 yrs old,still good.
Even J-B Weld lasts for years.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik