Posted to alt.electronics,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,alt.audio.equipment
sal2 sal2 is offline

Default amplify audio signal from computer to higher voltage andcurrent tia sal2

On Tue, 15 Jul 2008 00:11:44 +0200, jer0en wrote:

I think you went wrong on the proportions. you probably mean 31 KVolts
and 1.5µA. you can test it quite comfortably on your tits.

That made me laugh hahahhaha becareful you don't want to singe your
nips ;-) no the specification are correct
output voltage 27 Volts to 31 Volts (from 54 Volts Peak-Peak, to 62 Volts
Peak-Peak). and
Output Current at : 1.0to 1.5 milliamps