Posted to uk.d-i-y
George George is offline

Default Projection TV

"mark" wrote in message
news:CcGdnZ1QVrw-webVnZ2dneKdnZydnZ2d@plusnet...
I am considering getting a tv projector. I thought it could project onto

white painted wall rather than a screen.

Will this be satisfactory? Your thoughts please.

mark

It'll suffice,I have an old Sony projector that I bought off ebay for £50
less bulb(Kaput!) I touched lucky on a brand new bulb again on ebay for £70.
Its now working great and have watched DVD films whilst viewing the picture
on the matt magnolia wall,I mainly got it for transfering pics to canvas ie
I select the pic and then project it onto the canvas and draw the intended
picture then paint it.