Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

Default Stimulus Check

On Jul 11, 12:40*pm, "h" wrote:
"jack" wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
About three c'notes. Now, how to spend it. Ideas, anyone?

--

Stimulus Check?!
Probably the stupidest piece of legislation in recent history. *Makes the

Do I sound bitter for not getting one? *Not at all...

The truly insane thing was spending millions to mail out the "you will soon
be receiving a check" letters. Why not just send the check without the
fanfare?

I thought the exact same thing. How much money got wasted mailing
those damn letters out? I think I got at least two personally. I
already knew about the program, no need to send me a letter in the
mail telling me about it.

In my case the program failed miserably; it went immediately into my
paltry savings account in an attempt to bulk it up. I didn't spend
any money that I wouldn't have anyway. From reading a lot of the
or else paying off debt already incurred.

nate