Posted to free.uk.diy.home,uk.d-i-y
Joker7 Joker7 is offline

Default Wanted: Cheap Sliding Chop Saw

To restore balance to the world Dave wrote in

Joker7 wrote:

Im watching/biding on a couple at the moment on ebay .Was just
wondering if anyone know other places to pick one up ,and what is
about.Money is a bit low at the moment as I have just made a big
donation to some junkies...so have a couple of thing that need
replacing..

That wouldn't be Gordon and his tax hungry mates would it?

Lad next door has just left for the Isle of Man for a few days, to
avoid paying income tax (he normally works on a survey ship in the
North Sea, so I'm not sure of the reasons for doing this.

Dave

No some **** that nicked my gear............
Chris

--