Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] mustafacatflap@googlemail.com is offline

Default TV Headphones Sennheiser RS4200

On 14 Jul, 14:12, Adrian C wrote:
wrote:
Hi all, hope someone can help.

My next door neighbour, who is 98 years old, is rather deaf, and we
would like to get her a pair of TV headphones to make everyone's life
a little easier - her's esspecially!

Just wondering about this. If she has a hearing aid wouldn't it be a
better plan to use an inductive loop coupler? That hearing aid would
have been designed for her particular problem and linking the TV sound
directly to it would also benefit by the same sound tailoring.

--
Adrian C

Yes, of course you're absolutely right. However, she won't wear her
hearing aids, she says thy're too uncomfortable, and in any case, she
only has one although her hearing is universally damaged. I've just
been talking to the headphone manufacturers and they were surprised
neither the tv or the video had jack or phone outlets, but if they
have, I can't see them.

Thanks for your response

Mustafa