Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Bookcase headboard

HeyBub wrote:

Keep this in mind, too, as you're building your platform supports.
Mattresses plus people plus vigorous activity equals significant
stress. My platform Queen-size bed support is three 2x12s and 3/4"
plywood platform (no drawers).

My California king size water bed has six drawers all on 32" drawer slides
which work well and which I like. Support for the bed is a grid of 3/4
particle board which forms the drawer compartments. There is 1/2" fir ply
laying on top of the grid. I built it more than 20 years ago, all is still
fine.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...