Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] mustafacatflap@googlemail.com is offline

Default TV Headphones Sennheiser RS4200

Hi all, hope someone can help.

My next door neighbour, who is 98 years old, is rather deaf, and we
would like to get her a pair of TV headphones to make everyone's life
a little easier - her's esspecially!

I am considering buying her the above headphones but I don't know
anything abou them; in particular, how they would connect to her tv/
video player.

She has a Panasonic NV SJ210B-K television that has two scart sockets,
but nothing else; and her video player is a Mitsubishi CT-21M3BM,
which also doesn't seem to have any audio output facilies; it too has
two scart sockets.

Does anyone know if the headphones would connect to either of these
pieces of equipment and if so, how?

TIA

Mustafa