Posted to rec.woodworking
Lobby Dosser[_2_] Lobby Dosser[_2_] is offline

Default HF tool smell

On Jul 13, 5:00 pm, "Jay R" wrote:
I agree on the dogs, problem in asian cultures is they don't have that
specialized relationship we Westerners do.

You and I see a part of the family, asians think in terms of food on the
table.

One of the things you notice over there is the lack of dogs on the hoof.

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Andrew Barss" wrote in message
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

: "Jon" wrote in message ..
: They also banned dog meat in restaurants for the Olympians! That is a
: sight I will never forget when they had dogs in cages waiting to be
killed
: and served to eat. Very disgusting.
:
: Jon

: What makes dogs disgusting that is so different from cows, pigs, and
Mary's
: little lamb?

Dogs have a specialized relationship to humans as companions, which has
existed apparently since the beginning of biologically modern humans
100,000 years ago.

-- Andy Barss

That doesn't make them any less edible. Horses do work around the
farm/ranch and still end up on the table.

Dogs and children are both regulated.