Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mawdeeb Mawdeeb is offline

Default Needed: Bandsaw Table Trunnions

Searcher7 wrote:
Can anyone here make or know where I can get trunnions made for a
bandsaw table made?(I'll of course need to get a table also).

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/l...slander/Tools/

Thanks a lot.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

Try contacting Black&Decker thru this link to locate a service center
close to you.
http://www.dewaltservicenet.com/

Then request a parts catalog for a Delta 14" bandsaw. The pieces you
have in the photos are very similiar to the Delta's.

The trunions and many other parts are still supported. You may even be
able to order a table. More than likely it will be off. The trunions are
made of pot metal and are easy to modify.

Let the guy behind the counter know what your trying to do or you may
get parts of no use to you.

Good Hunting

Jim Vrzal
Holiday,Fl.