Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] in2-dadark@webtv.net is offline

Default Bookcase headboard

For "drawers" under a bed, don't use drawer guides; use wheels.
Keep this in mind, too, as you're building your platform supports.
Mattresses plus people plus vigorous activity equals significant stress.
My platform Queen-size bed support is three 2x12s and 3/4" plywood
platform (no drawers).
I got a new California-type female (delivered right to the door). I'm
190, she's 130.
We broke it.

Maybe I'll just attach one of those stock metal bed frames. The most
important part was assembling the headboard. I've never had a problem
with one of those metal ones..

But now that you mention it, I've busted a couple of the more elaborate
ones (with some help as well)...