Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Searcher7 Searcher7 is offline

Default Needed: Bandsaw Table Trunnions

On Jul 13, 12:42*pm, Mechanical Magic
wrote:
On Jul 13, 9:19 am, Searcher7 wrote:

The question was simple. I asked if anyone knew where I could get
trunnions made for a
bandsaw table...

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.- Hide quoted text -

Darren,
I didn't follow previous thread, so this may be a repeat.

http://www.emachineshop.com/
Gives you the CAD software, and will return parts, at (what I have
heard) is a reasonable price.

Thanks, I'll have to look into this.

I don't see the lower blade guide in your pictures, do you need that
too?

Oh, oh. In all the previous posts in multiple threads on this no one
mentioned anything about a lower blade guide. I checked "Bandsaw
Handbook" and it also doesn't mention this. But I found one pic of
what looks like what you are referring to *below* the table.

The bottom line is that if this is another part I have to try to find,
that would complicate things and this tool is that much closer to the
garbage.

If you need somebody to make the drawings, (so parts can be
fabricated), then they will need the entire machine, so they can align
the blade with the table.

I hope this is not a sentimental tool.

No. I actually bought it on recommendations from here when it and a
drill press popped up on Craigslist.(See: "Advice: Drill Press and
Band Saw pick-up")

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.