Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Mike is offline

Default HF tool smell

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Jon" wrote in message ..
They also banned dog meat in restaurants for the Olympians! That is a
sight I will never forget when they had dogs in cages waiting to be
killed and served to eat. Very disgusting.

Jon

What makes dogs disgusting that is so different from cows, pigs, and
Mary's little lamb?

I used to go to the Italian markets on 9th street in Philly. You could
pick out your chicken or rabbit and have it killed and dressed. Horsemeat
is readily available in many places in Europe.

I still go, although we now call it The Asian Market.
--

"Anybody can have more birthdays; but it takes
balls to get old!"