Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Napoleon Blownapart Napoleon Blownapart is offline

Default What is wrong here ?

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 13:58:18 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt wrote:

On Sat, 12 Jul 2008 14:28:55 -0400, Napoleon Blownapart
wrote:

subj: you are

On 2008-07-12, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
wrote:
On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 02:38:04 -0700, StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt
wrote:

Where I live "the mains" ARE the ****ing breakers, dip****, and
"the
outlet" is what one plugs into at the wall. NOBODY where I live
calls the goddamned wall outlet "the mains". So **** off with that
stupid ****, boy.

Look, dumb****, I DO understand it. NOBODY refers to their wall
outlet
as "The AC Mains".

So you've taken over the whole world in only 2 days?

It started off as as a term of apparenly only local signifigance, but
now "NOBODY" speaks different to your way?

Bye.
Jasen

We call him ProngTard. He came to one group bragging about his 32" LCD
tv, his copy of Windows Vista and Microsoft Office and his big pool
stick. I haven't seen someone made fun of like he was made fun of in a
long time.

You're an idiot. You were an idiot then, you're an idiot now, and you
will always have a pathetic existence, "making fun of people".

I didn't brag about my huge 32" LCD tv, my copy of Vista and Office, my 10
dollar bottle of beer or my huge pool stick. You however did and were made
an obvious and complete fool for doing so.