Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] tbasc@bellsouth.net is offline

Default Gutter advise

On Jul 12, 4:18*pm, BillGill wrote:
I don't expect to get any new answers for my problem, but you never know, so
here I go.

I have a small section of roof that I need to put a gutter on. *The
roof is a gable over the front porch. *The edge where the gutter would
go is only about 4 feet long, so that isn't a problem. *The problem
is the down spout. *The edge of the roof is over the middle of the
living room window. *If I put a regular down spout on it it will come
down in the middle of the window. *I can put some elbows on and move
it back to the side of the window, but the first elbow will be directly
in front of the window. *This is not what I consider a desirable situation.
Does any body have any suggestions?

Thanks a lot
Bill

Can down spout / leader be placed in the middle of the gutter or at
the other end?