Posted to alt.home.repair
terphenyl terphenyl is offline

Default Deapery rod question

On Jun 30, 10:23 pm, "hr(bob) "
wrote:
On Jun 30, 9:07 pm, terphenyl wrote:

Time to remove several different brackets, patch some holes and start
over. I was considering blackout drapes on an ordinary traverserod,
but a hotel I'd stayed in had a setup where not only could you pull
the drapes closed from cords like a traverse, but you could pull them
closed by dragging a plastic rod connected to the right-hand
"slider." As I wasn:t familiar with the terms "traverse rod" ot
"black out curtain" until very recently, what might be the terminology
for this plastic rod setup?

Traverse rod.

Sorry bob, that's apparently incorrect. Thanks for trying, hardly.