Steve Knight

Default Table saw blade recommation

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 03:52:16 GMT, "Mike Hide" wrote:

Thats interesting as I always use a local blade sharpening service . I
wonder then if Forrest sharpen other blades than their own.

So in that case I am wondering how a forrest blade sharpened locally would
perform....???

I must admit the my main concern is quality of cut rather than speed
mike hide

I know they do other blades. I have heard really good reports and a few bad
reports about their sharpening. but you can have them to a test cut and
straighten the blade and such too.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes