Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default decent tip to make rolling cabinets stationary

"charlieb" wrote in message
I don't understand why you don't just start with locking wheels - two
non-swivel on one end and swivel on the other. They make swivel
wheels which can have both the wheel rotation AND swivel lock.

Good idea. I bought these ones from LV when I was moving my 600 lb
entertainment centre into my apartment over twelve years ago. I made myself
two sets of dollies using these casters and have been using these dollies
ever since for other stuff. They're an excellent set of locking wheels.

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...0133&cat=1,240