Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Gunner's kind

wrote in message
On Jul 11, 7:52 pm, "Ed Huntress" You young kids are optimists.

The alternative to optimism is to sit back and wait to die.

--
Ed Huntress

Or assume that things are likely to be different than planned. And
not accept grand plans to improve things with close review.

I'm going to assume you mean "without close review," which is an eminently
sensible thought -- but which is a little late. The time for close review
was around 20 years ago. Now it's time to start putting some ideas into
action, and correct course as we go. Don't allow economic interests in our
healthcare to become entrenched. And do all the discussion in public, in
public, in public...

--
Ed Huntress