Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Mark Dunning Mark Dunning is offline

Default Gunner's kind

Snip

--
Ed Huntress

They're all right wingers aren't they? That explains it. Forget about the
facts, they make up their own to fit their preconceived beliefs. They're
the
modern version, although I hate to use that term to describe them, of the
people who kept riding horses and said that those newfangled automobiles
would never catch on. We have a horrible heath care system that can only
go

---------------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BUZZZZZZZZZZ

Nope- we have one of the best.
People from other countries covered under their national health care elect
to come here because their system won't help them.

broke at some point yet they can't accept that the national heath care
systems that every other industrial nation has is better. Oh well, in
about
ten years, if they are still alive, they will see for themselves that
national health care is far superior to our horse and buggy health care
system. They'll probably still be denying it though.

Hawke

Once again .......The crap coming from your keyboard is stunning in its
evidence of your narrow minded opinion.

Stand in line at sick call a few times, then tell us about how great that
works out.

Mark