Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stimulus Check

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:g57mgv
:

You aren't kidding. I spent $60 to fill the van yesterday. Ouch!

It costs me $60 to fill a Mitsu 3000 GT. Small car. Small tank, Premium
fuel only :-(

How can you fill the tank of a van for $60 even if it is regular?!!!!

Both my cars have 16+ gallon tanks. 16 x 4.07 = 65.12

I took my wife's car to work yesterday (because it needed gas) and put in
only $40. Then I took an unexpected 150 mile trip and this time filled the
tank for another $52. I never spent that much in a single day even driving
cross country.