Posted to alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default Stimulus Check

"Red Green" wrote in message
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in news:g57mgv
:

You aren't kidding. I spent $60 to fill the van yesterday. Ouch!

It costs me $60 to fill a Mitsu 3000 GT. Small car. Small tank, Premium
fuel only :-(

How can you fill the tank of a van for $60 even if it is regular?!!!!

If you only fill one of the two tanks. My old Ford Econline had two tanks
which took $25 each to fill up (back when gas was $2 or less). That's one of
the reasons I'm thrilled to death that I no longer have to travel to Ren
Faires to make money. Sold the van and never looked back! Plus, I don't have
to pitch a tent in the pre-dawn hours now that I'm in my 50s. Was a goal in
my 40s that I hit early, thank doG.