Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default HELP: unique 2.4GHz video xmitter interference, what causes it?

"jakdedert" wrote in message
.. .
wrote:
snip

What else should I try to isolate the problem? Cut the power line of
all my neighbors?

Thanks a bunch!
michael

Sounds suspiciously like what my WiFi router does to my 2.4gig video link.
If you have a laptop with wifi, try checking for a signal in your
area...or ask a friend to bring over his laptop, if not.

jak

Could well be from a neighbour's WiFi. As well as my own, I can see three
other networks on my machines, one of which is stronger at one of my
locations, than my own network ! You could try rotating a large saucepan lid
around the video link receiver to see if the interference is minimised at
any point. That will then tell you the direction that it's getting in from.

Arfa