Posted to alt.home.repair
ythread ythread is offline

Default Water in above ground pool is cloudy... not sure what to try next

wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 15:33:50 -0400, wrote:

This was all last week, and I've let my pump run 24/hours for the last
4-5 days with still no change. The water is clearer, but still not
crystal and can't see the bottom.

If you still can't see the bottom then most likely still have organic
matter decomposing on the bottom. You'll never get the water clear
until the bottom is free of this gunk. Have someone with a scuba mask
dive down and vacuum until the bottom is clean. Then with balanced
water and clarifier your pool will have no choice but to become clear.
just keeps the water keeps circulating through the filter.

If this is to much then re-fill with clean water.

When will they come up with a spell checker that proof reads?

Don't worry it about care no anyway.