Posted to alt.home.repair
franz fripplfrappl franz fripplfrappl is offline

Default Stimulus Check

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 12:12:47 -0400, jack wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
About three c'notes. Now, how to spend it. Ideas, anyone?

--

Stimulus Check?!
Probably the stupidest piece of legislation in recent history. Makes

Do I sound bitter for not getting one? Not at all...

I didn't get a refund either. A one-time capital gains kicked me out of
the program yet a couple earning more than my capital gains is eligible
and can also get extra per kid.

Nothing like a system that is skewed toward fairness, eh?

Franz Fripplfrappl