Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Stimulus Check

franz fripplfrappl wrote:
On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 00:38:36 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

About three c'notes. Now, how to spend it. Ideas, anyone?

Yes. Donate to the Republican party so they can work to put more
people in power who will circumvent the constitution and erode the
rights of Americans.

Huh? What "rights of Americans" are being eroded?

The only complaint I can think of that has any traction is warrantless
wiretapping. But nations have been monitoring enemy communications since the
Confederacy and the Army of Northern Aggression tapped telegraph lines
during the Second War of Independence. We not only listened in on Nazi
military communications, we didn't even tell 'em we had broken most of their
codes! And so on.

Please remember that the executive order rounding up all the Japs at the
start of WW2 was not only promulgated by a Democrat, but that executive
order has never been rescinded.