Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gunner's kind

On Jul 11, 5:57*am, "Ed Huntress"
All three of you are as nutty as fruitcakes.
What happened to the three of you, did you all start taking the wrong drugs
and get confused? You've got it all backwards.

--
Ed Huntress

I believe that healthcare should be a choice, not something that is
mandatory. I also believe the same for retirement. You should be
able to opt out of Social Security. Maybe there should be a way you
could prove that you providing for yourself and then pay a smaller
amount to a system to help pay for those less fortunate.

As it is we have dead doctors collecting from Medicare. And Social
Security funds being used by Congress to fund other things. My kid is
likely to pay more into Social Security than he will ever collect. A
negative return on his " investment ".

I can not imagine Congress coming up with a good plan for universal
healthcare. Look at their plans for the mortgage industry.

I don't think those three are nutty. Countries that have universal
healthcare have their problems too. A friend of my wife's husband
needed an operation in New Zealand and was scheduled to have it done
in two years ( in Austrailia yet ). Fortunately it was reported in
the papers and some other poor ******* got bumped.

Dan