Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Ping Larry Jaques!!

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 23:41:37 -0700, with neither quill nor qualm,
Gunner quickly quoth:

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:02:00 -0700, "Dave August"
wrote:

So I've finely put up my 9x20 lathe for sale.

This is a link to the CraigsList add that has pictures, you all know what
these lathes look like but there is a shot of the bed and of all the
tooling.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/tls/749804641.html

Newp, it's too big (I wanted a mini-mill, remember?) and too pricy
(handyman work is practically non-existent right now, despite Shrub's
stimulus package. The only call I received this week was to estimate
repairing of a plain pine casket which got dropped. Fun! Now I wait
weeks/months for the freight company to ponder it.)

Also, it's not a mini-mill, which I want to pick up first.

Thanks for thinking of me, though, mon.

VIRTUE...is its own punishment