Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_2_] RBM[_2_] is offline

Default Breaker box ain't got no holes!?

"Colbyt" wrote in message

"Pete C." wrote in message
Yep, which is why having a HF retail store nearby where you can see the
items in person is a huge benefit. There are a number of gems in their
lineup, as well as many more perfectly serviceable for home shop use
items.

For the $15 it is sure to make one or two holes.

I retract the rental suggestion. This is the way to go.

Colbyt

I still don't know why. To use a 1/2" KO greenlee punch, you have to drill a
hole practically that large to fit the bolt through. You may as well use a
7/8" hole saw. Drill once and you're done... and it's cheaper