Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus16954 Ignoramus16954 is offline

Default 9 x 20 import lathe plus tooling for sale, $1250, Monterey CA

On 2008-07-10, Dave August wrote:
It is Iggy,

I hate to sell , I've had for 15 years and built my 4-4-0 with it....but I
never use it now that I have the 5914 and figured someone else should have
fun with it..

Besides, I need the room for the 2-10-2 :-)

What is 2-10-2, a steam engine wheel arrangement?

"Ignoramus16954" wrote in message
Looks very nicely maintained.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/