Posted to alt.home.repair
infiniteMPG infiniteMPG is offline

Default Highway Noise Barrier???? White noise????

What type of windows do you have?

Single hung and kind of cheap, what was put in the house when built in
the early 1980's. The sound isn't too noticeable inside the house but
I have noticed during different weather conditions the sound is worse
or better. Can't remember which but I recall when it's raining, hot,
humid, cloudy, clear or dry and sunny the sound is much different.
Was looking more to try to barrier the sound as we like hanging out on
the screened porch and you can hear it out there pretty loudly at most
times.