Posted to alt.home.repair
RepairNovice[_2_] RepairNovice[_2_] is offline

Default Skunk problems

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 05:27:59 -0700 (PDT), ransley
wrote:

Its *scenting, try pouring a galon of amonia and bleach around the
stinky areas

*Let me get this straight.

I have skunk scent entering my house and you want me to pour ammonia
and bleach around my 'stinky areas'?

So I pour the stuff all over my house correct?

Now what do I do to get rid of the ammonia and bleach smell?

No you pour it where you think they walk, i did it, it worked for a
month. They attract mates by spray. You will only smell it a day.

Hey Mark,

First off, I haven't a clue where they walk.

The 'stinky areas' are in my house and I know for a fact they don't
walk there!