Posted to alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default basement window well wall

On Jul 10, 10:42*am, Dickery1 wrote:
i am in a rental property and the landlord is not responding well
enought. every rain, i get flooding from the basement well. i wnat to
build a wall as a temporary relief. how can i do it at least cost.
17 hours ago - 3 days left to answer.

the water flows in from the top of the well from the ground level as
the ground is at lower level from its surroundings. that is why i want
to build a cheap well

Do you need to perhaps need to clean the rain gutters?
I had a ranch house years ago and water running in the basement
windows was the first hint.
It took a couple of times to catch on, but after that I was Mr clean
on the gutters.