Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Errol Groff Errol Groff is offline

Default acrylic tube

On Thu, 10 Jul 2008 06:29:16 -0600, "John Miller"
wrote:

I'm working up a demo model of a special purpose pump (sorry I can't be
specific about its' function). and need to find some appx 3 inch dia X 1/4W
acryllic tube. The ID needs to be round and smooth enough for a sliding
O-ring seal,similar to a hydraulic cyl. Pressure will be low, about 20 psi.
Does anyone know of any suppliers for a tube that fit the need?

Thanks

Try Modern Plastics. My local branch in Warwick RI and they are
pretty good about helping me out when I am befuddled.

Errol Groff