Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default Breaker box ain't got no holes!?

"jack" wrote in message
.. .

All the existing holes have conduit connected to them, so they aren't
available. It might be legal, but it isn't possible.

I missed that part of the post. Sorry.

The other posters have good suggestions.

I would have to wonder why everything is in conduit. Is the a commercial
building? Or a Condo type project?

Conduit may be a requirement for certain structures and locations.

Are they all in use? Sometimes when I have to cut open a wall to pull a
wire I add some empty conduit sections to the panel box for future use. I
cap both ends to prevent critter entry.

Try a rental center for the proper tool. It sounds expensive.