Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus16954 Ignoramus16954 is offline

Default Signed up for Welding class

On 2008-07-09, Hawke wrote:

If you are going to a good community college in the Chicago area I expect it
will be a lot like mine even though I took my class in northern California.
My class was a typical college class. There was a syllabus, a big expensive
book, 130 bucks when I bought mine, quiz's every week, mid terms and a final
too. I took the class at night too and the first part every time was
classroom work then we went into the shop. The problem I had was that there
was only one instructor. He was good but there were too many people wanting
his time and I had to wait in line to ask a question. You may not have that
but you probably will.

My class will have 17 people in it, max.