Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus16954 Ignoramus16954 is offline

Default Signed up for Welding class

On 2008-07-09, Pete C. wrote:
Another advantage of the evening classes is you often get instructors
who actually have real jobs in that field during the day, in the welding
case the instructor had years of sub welding shipyard experience and had
semi retired to running his own welding business during the day and
teaching the welding class a couple nights a week for beer money.

I think that evening classes will also give an opportunity to meet
some interesting people, including the instructor.
posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/