Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Mannix Bob Mannix is offline

Default Tripod/Camera Screw Thread

"Rod" wrote in message
Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

of bent scissors as personal armour

It seems entirely likly that the bullet had passed through some part
of the structure to get to him - possibly a Wellington or, more
likely, a Lancaster. Probably wireless operator's position.
Probably just an old soldiers tale.

Which bit?
All of it.

I don't see why you would disbelieve it. Given the millions of bullets
flying around, there were some near-miraculous escapes from death. Of
course, a relative of Uri Geller might have been sitting in the seat
next to Rod's father - that makes much more sense.

The most amazing thing. This is TRUE. I was on a ship in the channel and
saw that Uri Geller was there too. A little later there was a total
eclipse. That guy is amazing.

--

Even more spooky - that guy has always been somewhere *at the same time* as
all recent eclipses. Eeek!

--
Bob Mannix
(anti-spam is as easy as 1-2-3 - not)