Rob

Default Cabinet Saw Opinions???

I have several Delta machines and several Jet.

I don't think either company is a clear winner all the time.

I have two Jet bandsaws. Love them both although their mobile bases suck.

I really love my Unisaw. I did compare it side by side with the Jet and
preferred the Unisaw. I also have a Unifence. Not available on the Jet.

I have had great customer service from Delta. No complaints here.

I don't think you would go wrong with either the Unisaw or Xacta.

You have to find what you prefer.

Rob

"JackD" wrote in message ...
The grizzly is just under 1000. I have one. Heavy, simple, works. I like

it.

-Jack

"Bill Wallace" wrote in message
om...
Just considering the less than $1,000 crowd (the DeWalt 746 and the
Jet Super) They are very similar but... Jet has put a REALLY crappy
fence on the Super saw. I think they are very similar otherwise but I
would surly go with the DeWalt just for the fence.

Also both of these saws will run fine on 20 amp circuts. You need to
make sure you have the juice for the other saws.

"William & Lisa" wrote in message

All,

Has anyone owned or used any of the following table saws. If so, I

would be
interested on any feed back (the good, bad, and the ugly) you may have
regarding them. Thanks, Bill

Cabinet Saws
Grizzly G1023SL or G1023Z
General 50-260M-1
Shop Fox W1677
Jet Xacta Saw 708663PK
Hybrids
Dewalt Woodworker's table saw DW746XB or variant
Jet Supersaw 708777K or variant