Posted to alt.home.repair
RepairNovice[_2_] RepairNovice[_2_] is offline

Default Skunk problems

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 01:09:47 +0000 (UTC), Bert Byfield
wrote:

What would be causing the skunks to be doing this at 11:00 pm or
midnight?
I mean my neighbourhood is absolutely quiet at that time.

Dogs taking an evening stroll, while the skunks are raiding the garbage
cans.

Yes I realize that this can often be the case.

But in my situation, where I live, garbage cans are only put out once
a week and the smell is occurring 3, 4 or 5 times a week.

Also, dogs don't take strolls by themselves where I live, and the dog
walking ends around 9 pm in general.