Posted to rec.woodworking
Modat22 Modat22 is offline

Default HF tool smell

I have been harping about that stink in many previous posts. Many of us
Wreckers have agreed that Chinese rubber/plastic STINKS!

I know I can buy a tool for cheap, for limited use at Princess Auto (A
Canuckistani version of HF) but I absolutely dread walking in there.

I had a rubber-coated flashlight in a metal toolbox. It was in one of my
trucks for a week or so and MAN.. I opened the toolbox and bloody-near
got floored by the fumes.

To the best of my knowledge, the Chinese rubber stink is as hard to get
rid of as is Hillary.

Got to get rid of that benzene, lead tainted paint and the rendered
bodies of those organ farmed prisoners somehow.