Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Wild_Bill Wild_Bill is offline

Default Handheld Scope Oscilloscope Recommendations

Hi, I've been looking at some new low-cost handheld scopes, but would like
to know of some models (under $1000US) that various users would recommend
for various reasons, not just low cost.

I'm in the US, and I don't need a rugged model for everyday service/repair
shop-type use. I already have bench-type scopes, but I'd like to have one
that I can use at my desk for quick checks in small, and generally
low-voltage devices.

I'd like to find one that is portable, battery operated, and one that every
feature isn't microprocessor controlled (ones with real switches and fewer
menus).

I'm familiar with the concept of "you only get what you pay for", and I may
need to buy more than one to eventually attain the one that is most suitable
to me.

Cheers,
WB
metalworking projects