Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus2215 Ignoramus2215 is offline

Default Flexible exhaust tubing

Beware though, that galvanized stuff rusts.

On 2008-07-09, Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:

"Ignoramus32025" wrote in message
JC Whitney Automotive. I think that Autozone has it too.

On 2008-07-09, Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
I'm looking for a source of 1 1/2" flexible exhaust tubing to be used to
create a model of the headers in a tuned exhaust for my 0320 Lycoming
which
is mounted in my Baby Belle helicopter. I need 4 pieces 38" long but any
lengths that would yield 152 ".

Stu

Thanks for the tip. TZ Whippee does have some rather expensive SS flex
tubing and I've tried AutoZone, Napa, Pep Boys, Toys 4 Trucks, several
muffler shops with zero results. I may have found some galvanized stuff
from, of all places, Amazon.com
Stu

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/