Brett A. Thomas

Default Plans for Spinning Wheels and Looms

In article ,
Larry Jaques writes:
On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 03:26:17 GMT, Neal Rogers
pixelated:
Any ideas where I can get plans? Having trouble finding them on the web...

IDAGS "spinning wheel plans" and got "about 40,000" hits.

I'm gonna take a flying leap here and figure that if Mr. Rogers is
"having trouble" he may not realize that "IDAGS" stands for "I Did A
Google Search." Neal, google.com is probably your best best for
finding plans, just search for "spinning wheel plans" or maybe "free
spinning wheel plans" if you're cheap. And who isn't?

-BAT