Posted to rec.woodworking
Rod & Betty Jo Rod & Betty Jo is offline

Default HF tool smell

Lobby Dosser wrote:
wrote:
Geez, I happened to be in HF twice in the last couple of weeks and
boy I pity those folks. The smell is just so bad. And the tools I
bought
there (simple measuring tapes) continue to stink up my desk. Any
thought as to what is going on? And/or any ideas on how to
dissipate the smell?

MJM

Cat Pee in the glue!

And all this time I was blaming my cats for using the unswept sawdust
instead of the kitty box...... personally I don't really think HF Chinese
tools smell much different than anybody else's Chinese tools..... Rod