Posted to alt.home.repair
benick[_2_] benick[_2_] is offline

Default Painting Doors

"franz fripplfrappl" wrote in message
On Tue, 08 Jul 2008 00:02:27 -0400, Bernie Hunt wrote:

OK, I now have 14 doors made of raw pine that need painting. Any
suggestions on how to paint them? I have the ability to spray or brush.
Should I paint them in place or remove them. I'm thinking remove them
and paint them upright, but I await any suggestions.

Bernie

Take them outdoors on a nice day and either paint or spray. Why have the
mess indoors? Removing the doors will make the work go faster and easier.

Do not do them outdoors...Overspray will drift around and get on things like
your car or house or even worse your neighbors car or house , let alone all
the bugs,dust,ect you will collect on your door size pieces of
flypaper....Do as the previous poster suggested and you will be fine....

Franz Fripplfrappl