Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_2_] Hawke[_2_] is offline

Default OT? 550 tons of Yellow cake

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
Hawke wrote:
"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
m...

For Cliff, Tweety, and the rest of the bird brains here...

There are definitely some bird brains here and you are most definitely

one
of them. Even after all this time here you are still trying to find a
justification for the US invading Iraq. You still have not succeeded

with
that any more than we have "won" in Iraq. Our military is still tied

down in
Iraq. As long as it can't leave the country is not pacified. So the so
called victory is not here and as much as you wish it was the case there
still was no legitimate reason for our attack. You can think so all you

want
but most of America and the rest of the world disagrees. The consensus

view
is that we could have dealt with Saddam and Iraq without this war. I

don't
give a **** if you believe that or not because you have such a teeny,

tiny,
brain that you never get anything right anyway.

Hawke

I haven't been trying to do any such thing, Twitt.
It just showed up on the news.

You Lose.

Sorry Bro, but when you are always coming up with things you hear or read
that bolster your case you can't pretend that you didn't post that
information for a reason. There is plenty of evidence that you could find
that shows things are still very bad over there but somehow you don't ever
post any of that. Any time you only put up information that supports your
belief you are trying to make a point. So you are either doing it
unintentionally, which I doubt. Or it's willful, which I think is the case.
Why post it otherwise? Fess up.

Hawke