Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus32025 Ignoramus32025 is offline

Default Signed up for Welding class

Signed up for the fall for a welding class, 6-10pm one day per
week. Should cover all welding processes such as stick, mig, tig, and
O/A. I am sure that I will learn quite a bit of stuff and maybe will
get "re-educated" on things that I already learned to do incorrectly.
Would be nice to be introduced to MIG and O/A, also.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/