Tim Douglass

Default Long Rant - Tool Addiction

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 02:01:01 GMT, "Bubba"
wrote:

I seem to recall that the maximum size that a fish will grow to is
determined by the size of it's aquarium. My garage has reached its max as
far as a mega-tool inventory goes. . A bandsaw, shopsmith, workbench and
homemade table saw have pretty much filled the available space between the
back wall and the front bumpers of a couple of vehicles. There are still
all sorts of nooks and crannies in cupboards and cabinets for the inevitable
purchases of irresistible little purchases that I definitely don't need but
am certain to buy.

As long as you are getting *a* vehicle, let alone *a couple* of
vehicles in the garage you are nowhere near the saturation point. I
suggest you spend a few Saturdays cruising garage sales to see if you
can fill some of that wasted space.

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com